Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What is going on?!?

Warning: This is very personal so read on at your own risk.
The other day I was sitting at the table an I felt dripping on my belly. I was confused to say the least. Then I realized I was leaking!!! I had just read that this week I will start producing milk but dripping I did not think would happen until after I had the baby! Oh well maybe Santa will bring me some nursing pads for Christmas.
I have a ultrasound today and they are going to check all his parts to make sure he is growing well. It should be just like the last big ultrasound I had when the parents were here. I am so happy at ultrasounds it is so fun to see babies swimming around in the there. From my last quick ultrasound the baby has plenty of fluid to swim around in. I also found out that when I am peeing that I am not getting all of it out which has caused some leaking which has not been fun. So longer trips to the restroom for me from now on.
I have had a sinus infection for a while now. I tried to get rid of it myself but that did not work so my OB gave me meds. There is not many anti-bionics that I can take so I always try to get rid of infections on my own, this time it did not work. Now I am feeling so much better and I have energy which I have not had in Months!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment