Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chinese New Year

The parents came to spend Chinese New Year with us. This showed me yet again how much they really love our family. In China all the people go home to spend time with their family for the New Year and they came to see us. They did not bring William with them this time :-( It is ok because we are going to China in February! They offered for us to take a tour of China but we miss them so much that we would rather stay with them for the ten days that we are there. They are already planing to come to America every year to see us and want to take us to Japan on another vacation! It will be nice to have travel buddies :-) on this trip we will go to Shanghai, Honzou, then up to Beijing to see the great wall. It should be a great trip with lots of new experiences. I am nervous to go to another country because of illnesses, strict laws, and the what ifs but I find great comfort in God. God has blessed this journey from the beginning and I have faith that he will be with us in our travels.
I was so excited that the parents were coming I cleaned and organized my entire house. Now I just have to make sure it stays organized. They like our new house much better than our old house and so do I. I am looking forward to owning our own house one day soon, I hope. We will be one step closer to owning our own home this March when we start the process to have another baby for them! I am very glad we can help the same family as we did before because we have such a great connection. There is not a day that goes by that we do not think of their family and I think it is the same for them. They are so greatful and humble and I feel so greatful to them, and hope I am humble too, it is just so nice that we both think of each other so much. I really love them so much that I cannot even explain.



No comments:

Post a Comment