Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pregnancy in full swing

I feel so pregnant even though I am only in my 9th week! I am having weird dreams, cravings I can't shake, my top half is busting out of every bra I own (hubby is happy), and I my bottom half...that would be a long list. Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant there are still things I don't like. This pregnancy has been very different from my others because of the hormones that I am taking to help the baby stay put. They have made everything get bigger faster! It has been annoying taking the hormones but it is worth it to help this family have a baby of their own. I am actually lucky because most of the time you have to take way more meds!
Not all of what is going on is bad. I get to eat what I crave and not worry about it, I like that very much! I need new cloths because I already do not fit in to my regular cloths. Shopping? Great! I knew what I wanted, went to the first store I thought of, and there it was...I great deal on some cute dresses. After my 12th week I will get some pregnancy clothes but I only have so many cloths I can wear now. I needed the dresses and they will last a long time even after I have the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment