Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stop the presses....News, News, News!

I just found out that I will not be going to D.C. but the parents are going to come here!!! I am so excited! No definite date has been set but it should be around the end of November. I will be able to share with them a part of my life and hopefully plant a seed of Christianity in their hearts. They are coming around this time so that they can be here to see the baby and find out if it is a boy or girl but they do not have a preference.
They sound so nice. I was told that when I had my first ultrasound the father was txting over and over to find out how it went, just so excited. I am very glad to hear this because it shows me how much they care and want to be involved even though they are so faraway. I really would like to be able to speak to them in their own language. I know a little but not enough to have a conversation but I am not working hard enough on it, pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. That is so super cool. Glad that they will come here less travel for you and they will get to see what your life is like and experience Vegas which is a must since their baby will really be from here haha.

    ReplyDelete