Friday, October 15, 2010

A walk would be nice

We have started walking, not far just around the park near our house. I did not think I would have any issues but the first time we went I was sore for two days! That was two days ago...lol We went again today and I am hoping that tomorrow I will be good. The kids want to go every day but I think every other day is better for me.
Yesterday I got my first pregnancy clothes! I also got comfy new shoes so my feet do not hurt. Today I have a very nice friend that is giving me some more. We have been blessed my our friends because we have been given clothes for Kaileb, then Karrina, and now me. All that is left is for Allen to get some clothes...but he will be buying new clothes, he deserves it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I don't make it very long on our walks for sure and haven't for a while. And now I loose my breath walking up the stairs. Pregnancy is weird thing for sure.

    ReplyDelete