Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's up Mom and Dad?

The other day I was able to talk to the parents, through a translator of course. I was so excited to speak to the parents! They sound so cute! The wife's voice is so feminine and the husband's voice is is very manly. They are so thankful that I am helping them have a baby and I am very thankful that they are helping our family. I was able to ask them questions I have been wanting to but I still have more...I always have more questions.
I cannot believe that I am in my 13 week! I feel like it is going slow then I stop and look back and I feel it has gone pretty quickly. The doctor just took me off my meds! I am very glad not to have to do that any more...the icky feelings are now gone, thank God! I had more energy today and went for a walk with the kids but we did take a 3 hour nap, which I enjoyed!
Sonograms are wonderful! There is this craving in me to see the baby so I am hoping for a sonogram soon. It is early but we could tell if it is a boy or girl already and I really want to know which the baby is! We will see...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are 14 weeks. Why does your pregnancy feel like it is going faster then mine lol. I am glad to hear you are feeling better and off the meds.

    ReplyDelete