Monday, March 4, 2013

A dat at the beach

I received pictures of our Chinese family today! They took William to the beach for the first time and he loved it!
I feel many things when I look at these pictures. First that I could of had a 2 year old running around but that was not God's plan. Then if I had not been their surrogate they would not have William on this trip and they would have very different lives. And lastly, I cannot believe that God used me to give them a baby, better yet, three babies! God is so awesome! I am so happy that He was able to use me to help this couple become a family. Through this, God also gave me great friends that have helped me to know what a good relationship should be. This has shown me how much God loves me even though I am not perfect I am still worth working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment