Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oh big brother...

William us getting so big. I remember when Karrina use to play in Kaileb's baby stuff. Kaileb still wants to sit in baby things but now he gets stuck...lol. It is nice to see that William is similar to my own babies.
The mom said that she is working hard to care for her 3 boys with her mother's help. I know she can do it but she is tired, only a couple more years of that :-) But she is very happy to have three healthy boys.
I have some incredibly news! A company contacted me to purchase my milk! They only work with surrogates that are not providing a baby with milk. I am in the qualifying process so we will see how it goes but, I am supper excited to help out little babies and have ongoing financial help. I will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment