Saturday, July 31, 2010

Flight, Hotel, .....New York!!!!

So I got the news that I am going to New York next week! The best thing is my Hubby gets to come too! His work just changed his schedule so he had the days off that we are going. The third party agency was very quick to get the flight and hotel booked for us. Which was great for the little fact that it was the only thing that went fast in this entire process! I found a sitter for the kids, the garden, and now I need one for the dog...we will see on that one.
I did realize something...If all goes according to plan the day of the transfer will be the same day that my Sister died last year.... A heart wrenching realization at such a wonderful time. Life for a life. Not that I am looking to or could ever replace my Sister, that will never happen she was unique, just life ending and beginning again. Kind of ironic.
I am over joyed that I am able to be on this journey with this family to help them have a child uniquely their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment