Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pills....wear?

It might get a little graphic here so read on at you own risk....
I received the estrogen and progesterone that I will be taking to help the baby hold on. I also started taking them today and the progesterone I have to put in my you know what!!!! Well I guess it is better than having the shots. I have a great friend that had the shots and it hurt her so bad that she could hardly walk! So this is better than that just icky :-Z The medicine should come with an insert I know they have them!
I am glad I started the pills it just makes me feel more certain that this is going to happen. It has been such a long journey that I feel something can go wrong at any minute. That is one reason why I cannot wait for the transfer to happen. I know that many things can go wrong even after the transfer it is just that I know I found parents that really want to do this.
I just think of how the parents feel I know it has probably been even a longer journey for them. So I am very happy that it is happening within a week! Happy for them and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment