Thursday, July 8, 2010

Period. Period.

On the 2nd of July I thought that I started my period. It was light but I thought it would start flowing, it did not. So I had told the fertility clinic that I had started so I went in for some testing, blood work and a sonogram to see how thick my lining was. Well I was thick and if it was after my period it should of been thin...boo. I was at the perfect thickness, 8mm for implantation the Doctor said but I was not on the medications I needed to be on yet.
So today I started my real period which I knew would happen right after my testing. I get so worried when I get testing done! You know you think about everything that can be wrong probably is...then you find out you are fine, and you did not need to worry AT ALL!
The fertility clinic let me know today that I will be implanted my the beginning of August!!! I am very excited!! I get to go to New York twice and I hope at least one time Allen, my hubby will be able to come too.
I am hoping that I will be able to meet the Intended Parents at least when I get implanted. Since we are going to be so far away from each other I plan to email them at least once a week to let them know about the pregnancy. I am getting nervous about talking to them...why do I do that?!? I know only good can come out of it. I feel so weird I am willing to help bring their child into the world but I do not know how to start a conversation with them. I feel silly. I know I will feel better when all is set up.
I know this is the right thing for me to do I have peace about that it is all the other stuff and my excitement that is getting me worked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment