Tuesday, August 3, 2010

check, check, check

We have a babysitter, dog-sitter, house-sitter, and a way to get to the airport! I feel much better and a day in advance! That never happens with me...I guess I am turning over a new leaf.
Do not know the effects of the Progesterone and estrogen but last night I could not eat enough food to save my life! I have been soooo good at not over eating and being satisfied and I just through that all out the window! This morning I was still full so I did not eat till 11 am. I talked to the Nurse at the Fertility clinic yesterday and I had been taking a double dose of estrogen because the bottle said two a day but I wrote one a day so I doubted myself and took two a day. The Nurse laughed at me when I told her I took two a day! I think it is a big deal... I wonder why?
That is for another time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment