Sunday, August 15, 2010

God, his part

I do not think I explain how much I know God is a part of this surrogacy. I have felt the pull to be a surrogate since I was pregnant with my son who is 4 now. I feel God did not let me get pregnant with my own child so that I could do surrogacy for this family. I have prayed that he will use me to minister to others and I think this is it. I am not sure on the details but I am going to take it step by step.
Pregnancy is such a miracle, even with all the doctors do it is up to God to make it stick. I feel I did everything wrong at the transfer. We had to leave the hotel by 10 so we left earlier and walked around New York. We were on an airplane 24 hours after the transfer. We were intimate after we found out I was pregnant. All the things I have read say to be on Bed rest for at least 24 hours, not to travel for at least 3 days, and no intimacy for longer then the doctor's office said...2 days after transfer! It seems like every office has a different plan but it's God who is in charge. It takes God's helping hand to make the transfer work or not.
I am glad that God let it work for me because it shows me that I am on his path not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment