Thursday, August 5, 2010

Transfer!!!

the bubble on the left has the tiny embrio in it. yea!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.9


I have a little tiny embrio inside me! I am so happy to do this for the couple the Doc told me they have been tring for over 7 years. They have become pregnant MANY TIMES, naturaly and through IVF but each time she lost the baby. My heart beraks for these parents to go up to 12 weeks then loose a child would be so hard. Pray that this baby likes my "oven" and stays in it for at least 9 months!
The transfer was not bad. They had to clean me out because of the medicine I have been taking so that was unconfortable but it only took about 10 min. To think all this waiting for 10 min! I am a little sore but I am going to just take it easy and I hope to find out if it took in a couple of weeks!
Our trip to New York City has been great! We walked around this morrning so we could rest after the transfer. I still need to go to Carlo's Bakery but I hope to go right befor I leave for Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment