Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Glad to be home

The trip and transfer went well...Well the trip had its ups and downs but over all we had a great experience and I hope I am pregnant! With every thing leading up to the transfer I did not think about waiting to see if it took, I just assumed it would work. So now I have a appointment on Thursday to see if I am pregnant. More waiting!
I think I am pregnant because I can feel that my uterus is BIGGER! But I second guess my self because I am on the hormones and they could be making me "swell". I have been looking online for more info on a transfer and it seems to be the consensus that if it takes it takes you can do nothing to help it or hurt it. One website said the uterus is a weightless environment! That is crazy to think inside each women in a space that is like...space! I hope it holds on and I am able to give the parents the best gift on earth, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment