Sunday, August 22, 2010

HCG test

It is funny that even now when I take an HCG test I get scared it will be negative. With the Mother's history of losing her babies before 12 weeks I will be uneasy until the 12 week mark. The loss of this child would be horrible. I know the baby is not mine but it is a life and something I do not want to lose. I am doing this to help the family have a baby, and that is what I pray I will do. When I have the ultrasound I think that will help ease my mind, just to see the baby.
I have found out that the third party contact next week will have a Chinese coordinator so that I do not have to go through the doctor's office to contact the parents. I am hopeful that I will have more contact with them when that happens. I am sure they have the same or more concerns that I do about the baby. After 12 weeks we will all be more comfortable.
I have one more HCG test next week before the ultrasound...I pray it will be good :-)

2 comments:

  1. Have you got any numbers yet from your HcG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think my first ones were an 8 then it doubled as it should of.

    ReplyDelete