Saturday, August 28, 2010

Great test!

My numbers are doubling as they should be so I am very happy! My Sonogram is scheduled for September 6th I am very excited to see the little baby in my belly!
I am feeling the mood swings of the pregnancy this week. I have had a couple of episodes where my emotions just well up and I gave in. I need to be more aware of it and pray before I react. Doing that will be better for everyone!
We changed insurances because Allen was offered insurance through his work. It is not the greatest but it covers more than our old insurance and it will actually be cheaper. Now we have to wait for our cards.
I talked to the parents about how they want the birth to go and they want me to have the baby in a hospital. I am fine with that I was hoping to have the baby in a birthing center but I came to find out that Las Vegas does not have any birthing center. The midwives I talked to said it was a political thing...I do not know but it is weird. Since they want me to have it in a hospital I can not go to a midwife because they do not deliver in hospitals. So I am going to go back to the doctor office that I went to when I had Kaileb. I liked the office but not really the doctor I went to so I am going to try a different Doctor in that office. I will keep you updated on the progress.

1 comment:

  1. I love love loved my doctor and the office. Dr Nancy Long at Associates for Women's Health. I would recommend her to anyone that's expecting. I've had a few different doctors in the past and she is definately the best.

    ReplyDelete