Wednesday, January 5, 2011

24 weeks 4 days



 The ultrasound went good the cardiologist said that everything looked good. He will visit the baby in the hospital to do one more ultrasound on his heart just to be sure. Now I will go for an ultrasound ever four weeks just to check on the growth of the baby. You know I am always happy to do that. 
 The part of today that was not fun was the problem we are having with our insurance company. Allen had insurance through his work for our family but now they are saying that I was never covered. This is after he quit because the store was closing and he got rehired at the store that is replacing it. We were planning on getting the Cobra insurance that would be offered to us this month but if I was never covered I cannot get the Cobra…grrrr. We have to wait 6 months for his new insurance to kick in so we need the Cobra insurance not just for me but our kids. I hope all this gets worked out tomorrow but Allen called the HR department and they did not have the courtesy to call him back today. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment