Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New realization


 I am so excited I just was looking at the calendar and I could have the baby in 15 weeks! As the due date gets closer I just can’t help being excited to deliver the baby and for the parents to finally have him! I still have a lot to do before the baby and the parents come. I have to find a Chinese translator, send the parents a list I have for what the may need, figure out where the parents are going to be staying while they are here, and take a birthing class maybe a hypnosis birthing class if I can find it.   
 Tomorrow I have an ultrasound and there will be a cardiologist there to look at the small calcification spot on one of the baby’s heart valves. The Doctor said that there was nothing to worry about so I hope that cardiologist says the same thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment