Saturday, January 22, 2011

6 pounds in 4 weeks!!!!!!

 Ok I know I am not on a diet but to gain six pounds in four weeks is crazy! The baby only weighs 2 pounds so I cannot even blame him. I was doing so good just gaining nothing to one pound every doctor visit and now this. I hope this is the only time this happens or I will be huge by the time I deliver.
 I have been emailing the parents about various things and they had not responded until the other day. I had been writing these long emails and expecting them to read them easily but it has not been as easy as I thought for them. The father can read and write English but it takes him time to do so and he is a busy businessman. He emailed me that he has received my emails but it would be better to talk on the phone with the translator. We should get to speak sometime this weekend, hopefully.  
 Our insurance issues have been cleared up and I am cooling down from being mad about it....as long as it is really fixed. :-)
 I have been feeling good just slower than normal. I need Allen's help to get off the couch which is just funny! The other day he actually pushed my tush up so I could stand up and to be honest if he did not I might of sat back down. I am not totally out of the game I, with the help of my children and neighbor kids we worked in our garden today. I am sore but it was nice to be outside and productive. I think I need to start stretching that might help me be more....movable.    

No comments:

Post a Comment