Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Shower????

 I have been thinking about throwing a baby shower for the parents when they come. I am not sure if they do baby showers in China but it would be great to do one here for them! Also it would give my friends a chance to meet the parents and the parents to meet my friends. I think it would be so fun!!!
I am so excited the parents will be here in 5 weeks and then I can have the baby any time after that.  I am still going to the Doctor every two weeks but soon it will be weekly and I have a few more ultrasounds, I think. I start my Hypnobirthing class in two weeks. I hope that it works so that I do not need an epidural. When I had my daughter my epidural did not work and with my son it worked too well and I could not move. I did not like either experience and I am hoping to avoid it all together.  
Not very many changes in my body right now just my belly is so big right now but I love it! The baby is still moving so much and it is so cool to watch my bell move all around when he does. I can't wait to see him but even more so I cannot wait to see his parents hold him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment