Saturday, March 26, 2011

They are here!!!

The parents are here! We had a great day. The Dad and I went to the birthing class this morning. The Mom was tired so she stayed in bed. It was great to have him there because I was able to tell him how important it is for them to hold and talk to the baby.
I found out that the Dad has been praticing his English so we are able to talk without a translator :-) It worried me when he was going to be our translator because I was not sure if he could understand everything but he did great! There was only one time that we had to look up a word to find the meaning in Chinese.
We talked about the baby's name today....the English name will be William! I could not believe it when they told me. My father's name is is William, my brother's name is William, and my son's middle name is William! For them to choose that name is crazy! That is all God. The reason they picked that name is because it means protector the same reason I choose it. Just another thing to show me that this was the right thing to do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment