Sunday, April 3, 2011

Am I on a roller coaster!?!

 I have done all my Hypnobirthing classes and I started listening to the CD that come with the program to help you relax. I know my hormones can be out of whack right now but twice this week all I wanted to do was cry all day and the other days I was so irritated about everything! I could see myself being upset but had no clue why I was feeling that way. I figured out it was the Hypnobirthing CD I had been listening to at night. No way right?!? On the CD the lady repeats over and over "your baby" and this is not my baby! A couple of times people have said to me that this is my baby and I remember getting upset because it is NOT! We are not genetically related. I am just baby sitting. I know what and why I am doing surrogacy and I want to give this little baby back to the parents with all my heart. I think the reason it upsets me so much is because some people do not understand that this what I am meant to do. I have stopped listening to the tapes and will have to find another relaxation CD to use. I have felt so much better since.  
 Other than that craziness I have been taking it easy. Thanks to my Mom2Mom group, friends, and family I have not made a full meal since I was first put on bed rest. I have warmed stuff up but I have not had to stand and make a meal. Another great thing about not cooking is not having to do DISHES!!! Yippy! I love cooking but dishes are my enemy! I am so thankful that I have been able to me on "light duty" as a Mom and still have my kids do mostly everything they normally do.
THANK YOU!!!! I appreciate all the support :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment