Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good Bye?....No, see you soon

 Tonight we had our last dinner together. The kids each made cards for the Family with pictures of them on it and Karrina even wrote in Chinese on hers. Wow, this is even hard to write....we already miss them so much! Kaileb was talk to the parents today and told them he wants them to live here for their whole life! They loved it! Karrina already had her crying episode yesterday over them leaving. Today she was better with it. She even told Kaileb what I said to her, "William needs to go to China to see his Grammy." What is funny is that The parents feel the same way about leaving as we do. The Dad said that they feel apart of our family and he likes the American way. It will be hard for him to get back to work when he gets back home. This has been the longest Holiday in his life!
 I have had a couple great friends move away in the last year and I was able to wait until they left before I broke down, but not this time. The Dad came to me to thank me again for helping his family and I just started balling! I was able to get control of my self but the first time I saw the Mom I started crying again and just hugged her for so long! I know we will see them again and it will be so fun to travel to China to see them there. They have also said that they will come visit us every year which will be wonderful!!! I am just so sad to see them go but I did know that this was coming and thought I had prepared myself better. Our families just get along so well it is hard to think of us being apart.    

No comments:

Post a Comment