Thursday, March 17, 2011

Your last ultrasound....

 There were not that many good pictures this time of the baby's face because his head it down and I mean down. His face was so squished and his cheeks are so big I just wanted to get his little cheeks. The ultrasound tech informed me that the baby is so far down that he is blocking my bladder from emptying. I knew that something was up, I mean down. He is still VERY active and stretching and kicking like a little baby but he is not! The Tech was surprised that he was still stretching so much still. He is measuring at 5lb 12 oz which is big for his age.
 I am supper excited for the parents to come April 10th! It is so close!!! I hope we have a little time together before the baby comes but not much because I cannot wait to see the parents hold their baby! My daughter asked me if I will hold the baby first and I said, "No the Mom has to hold the baby first." She was like of course! I am not the only one excited. Grandma is going to Disney Land in the beginning of May and wants us to go to but Karrina told me that she would rather stay here with the parents then go to Disney Land. I could not believe it! So sweet.
 I have started to prepare the kids for when the parents and baby leave. They will be staying for a month after the baby is born so that I can pump for him. It will be great to have them here but I know it will be hard for all of us when they go back home because we love them so much. When I talk to them they say how much they miss us especially Karrina, she really touched their hearts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment