Sunday, November 21, 2010

19th week!

I cannot believe that I am almost half way there! I am laying in bed feeling the baby move all around, it is nice. I am glad I can feel the baby move but I am excited for when the baby starts kicking hard enough that others can feel it too.
The parents are on their way to the U.S. right now. They are flying to LA then driving to Vegas on Tuesday. I have a lot to do before they get here. I need to do general house cleaning but I would love to get my pictures up so they can see them, and it would look so much nicer. I am so happy that my children's rooms are clean and staying clean. It has almost been a week! Our yard, back and front is looking good thanks to my hubby and some triming. Those were the big projects I wanted done and they are! Now for the little stuff.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment