Saturday, November 6, 2010

I know what you are, I know what you are!

I talked to the parents last week and I learned more about them than I have in any conversation before. It is weird because we should be close because I have a part of them inside me but we do not even know each other. This conversation they really opened up, I was very glad.
They told me that the Mother wants a girl and the Dad wants a boy. That is how I thought it might of been they were just so happy to have either now that I am pregnant I think it took some pressure off so they could open up.
They are coming at the end of November for a sonogram. I wanted them to be there when we found out if it was a boy or girl but they asked me to find out now. I obliged them because they have been waiting for so long! I went to Sneak Peek Ultrasound (where I went for my own kids also) and found out....It'S A BOY!!! I also learned that they will be staying for Thanksgiving which will be nice because they will be able to meet our extended family.
At the end of our conversation they asked me what Allen and I liked so they can bring a present. This was very unusual for me I do not like asking for presents but the translator told me it was a tradition to bring a present as a guest. I really could not think of anything that would be suitable so I told them that we would like something traditional from China. I am excited to see what they bring.
The translator told me that the Mom is a great cook so when she comes I hope that she can cook me some yummy Chinese food, that sounds so good right now...
Here are the ultrasound pics, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment