Monday, November 15, 2010

All is going well

I am feeling really good. I have clothes that fit and show my little belly. I am feeling pregnant, baby moving and all that. All the good stuff I like about being pregnant is starting to happen. Yeah! To me it seems like it is all going so fast. I have a count down on my phone and every week I cannot wait to see the new pic they have of a baby the same age as the baby in my belly and to see the days left get lower and lower. I am in my 18th week so I am almost half way!
The parents come in less than two weeks so I am going through some things that I need to get rid of. It is very hard because I always come accross things that are so meaningful and I just have to keep going and finish going through the boxes. I do feel much better when I am done so it is worth it. I only have a couple of boxes left to go through and I have to hang our family pics and I will be done and very happy. Even my kids are getting into the decluttering spirit they have a nice size pile of toys that they want to give away. I am glad to see that but I would hate to give away their toys and then we have another baby...what to do?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment