Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Doctors Appointment

Today I had a check up with my regular Doctor. I was very happy to find out that I have not gained any weight from my last appointment. I am NOT dieting just cooking our own meals which always makes it healthier. I still have been eating sweet treats with Halloween just passing so I am guessing that the baby is sucking it all up! I noticed this week that my rings are looser than they were before but my belly is starting to poke out so I know the baby is growing.
The Doctor's office gave me this great little book that I can record everything down in and it has helped me to have everything in one place. There is a place in it for questions I have for the Doctor but this time I forgot to write down the two major questions I had so I forgot them. I hate that! I need a new inhaler and I wanted to see if she could prescribe me one. I have had a little trouble breathing but nothing major. Also I wanted to ask her what can I do about my nose!!! I am ready for it to not be stuffy anymore.
The Doctor gave me the orders to get the down syndrome test done next week. I am going to talk to the parents to see if they wanted it done. I know that I had it done for my children but the results did not mean much to me. I would only of used them to educate myself on what I would need to do when the baby comes. I hope the parents feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment