Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How I feel

John 16:21b "When her child is born, her anguish gives way to joy because she has brought a new baby into the world." It is not just about having a baby it is so much more. It is about the joy of bring a new little life into the world. I am so happy to be giving this gift to another person. With surrogacy it is not just one surrogate bring a baby into the world it is two families the surrogate's and the parent's, and even more than that the Doctor, and the third party all working together. I am so happy with all the love and support I feel for this baby I know this is what I am ment to be doing.
Babies are such blessing to all who are around them. They teach us just as much as we teach them yet they will not know it untill they have babies of their own. I am so thankful I was able to have babies without any issues and that is why I want so much to help others.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment