Saturday, November 6, 2010

What is going on?

I know I just posted but I looked at http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/16-weeks-pregnant.html which tells all about what is going on with me and baby during pregnancy. They are usual right on target! I have had a stuffy nose and I was worried that I was getting sick but the website says it can be from pregnancy and the cure is having the baby...I hope not! It comes and goes so I hope it goes and stays gone for a while. We will see.
They also talk about tenderness and that is right on target with me! I remember being tender with my other two but this feels like much more. I really am not complaining it is nice during private moments with hubby but inconvenient when it is not so private.
My weird dreams have started back up again. The feelings in them are so strong it is funny I can wake up mad, sad, happy, or scared all from a dream and it takes me a while to remind myself that it was just a dream. I like dreaming a lot I get disappointed when I do not have dreams so whatever happens in them I just deal with.
My emotions have ran wild this week I was just sitting on the couch watching TV and I looked at my dog and started balling over my sister. She gave us our dog a year and a half before she died... which I am so grateful for because she choose our dog just for us. I have reminders of her every where I just don't know when my body is going to let it out. I miss her greatly

No comments:

Post a Comment