Monday, November 15, 2010

Things I learned today...

It is offical I cannot bend over anymore to pickup stuff up off the floor. On top of that some how my arms must of gotten shorter because I cannot reach things I could just a coulple of days ago.Well that is ok Allen and the kids will just have to pick up...um...everything from now on.
I also relized that when I am pregnant and I cry I feel pain, like my heart is literaly breaking. It hit me tonight when I was almost in tears (over something so small) and the pain struck my heart that I have had that same pain with my other pregnancies. I always wondered why it was diffrent. Has anyone else experienced this? I know I am way more emotional pregnant than not but the feeling just goes much deeper.
I cannot tell you how excited I am for the parents to be here! They might not stay for Thanksgiving but they do want to take my family including extended family to dinner while they are here. I am supposed to pick the place, so I'm on the search!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment