Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hospital stay

So I am not going home until after I deliver these two little boys. I am 6 cm dilated and the contractions are not stopping. I am on magnesium which is not too bad but not fun either. I want to keep these boys in as long as possible I just don't think they are willing to stay.
I talked to the parents and they are upset they will not be here but trust me to do the best for their babies. I am sad that they will not be here for the birth too. I would not want to miss the birth of my child for anything. They are changing their flight so they can come to LV this week.
I am praying that these boy's lungs are developed enough to not be in the NICU. There is no room in the NICU at this hospital so if they need to go they have to be transfered. I wish I knew that before I came in I would of gone to the other hospital. I feel better if we all stay together.
I was checked an hour and a half ago and there is still no word on when or who will do my surgery. My doctor is out of town until Monday and her associate seems like he does not want to do the surgery. That's ok I don't like him n-e-ways but I do need to have the babies before my water breaks. Baby A is still breach and last time we checked both babies had their cords by my cervix which is not good. I came to terms with having a c-section but I am nervous now that my doctor is not going to do the surgery. I know God will take care of me and the babies and I just need to rest in his peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment