Monday, December 31, 2012

Ups and downs

The babies are still is the hospital. They were doing so well we thought they would be home by now. They both got gas in their tummies so they had to stop eating and were put back on IV. Andrew is eating again and should be off IV today but Michael just started to eat again yesterday. They are still hovering around the 5 pound mark because of all this. The parents are hoping to bring Andrew home soon if everything goes well.
The parents have to take both babies to San Francisco to get the babies their passes to China and they have asked if I can go with them! We will only be there a day but it will be fun, I have only driven through San Francisco once. It is such a cute town with great architecture. I am so glad to be able to help them. I think traveling with two newborns is still daunting to them. This will be their trial run for the trip to China. Small compared to the 14 hour trip to China but I hope both go well.
I am into the 150's! Whoop, whoop! 159 lbs as of yesterday that is 10 pounds under my start weight! Keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment