Sunday, December 23, 2012

Milk has come in

I pumped this morning and I got 11 oz. of milk! Glad my milk came in. I am doing well on my weight also. Today I am down to 164 lbs! That is 5 pounds under my start weight before I was pregnant. I just want to continue to eat small healthy meals so that I can be healthy. I will be glad when I can start exercising again but I always gain weight when I do. I think my body gains muscle faster than anything, it is loosing the fat that is my issue.
I am feeling so much better today. I put frankincense on last night again and I can actually move around without being in tons of pain and the swelling just keeps going down. I have even stopped taking my Motrin! I hope this keeps up, I was in a lot of pain the day before yesterday. I hate taking pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment