Saturday, December 22, 2012

Stairs

Oh stairs, you are so daunting! I decide to try to climb the stairs yesterday to sleep in my own bed. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. Even going down was ok. I am glad to know I am able but I still do not want to go up or down them that often.
I stopped taking the pain meds the doc gave me, they were making me swell.  I would only take 2 or so a day and about 30 minutes after I could even feel my face swelling. Although I am still taking the Motrin. Also I am putting frankincense and Past Tense on my belly to help with swelling and pain. It has made a big difference! It still hurts when I move but I would rather hurt a little more than be swollen and feel weird all over.
I think I am healing ok. I feel my muscles tighten up which freaks me out a little and pains here and there even if I am not moving around. I hope I never have to have a c-section again! I was up walking around at Wal-Mart 2 days after I had my other babies naturaly. Big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment